INGREDIENTS 3 kilos fresh anthotyro cheese 2 cups of honey 2 cups of sugar 14 eggs 1 tea spoon orange zest 2 tblsp Horio butter Corfu type or Horio soft light butter 4 tblsp flour 2 tea spoons cinnamon
- In a bowl, crumble the anthotyro using your hands.
- Add the honey, the orange zest, the eggs and mix them until homogenized.
- Butter a nonstick baking tray with some Horio butter Corfu type (or Horio soft light butter) and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the mixture in, smooth the surface with a spatula and bake for 30 minutes at 180C, until browned.
- Remove the pie of the oven, let it cool and sprinkle with the cinnamon.