INGREDIENTS 1 medium sized cabbage (1 kilo approximately) 1 medium sized apple 2 bunches of celery 1 red pepper 1 medium sized onion 2 medium sized carrots 1 cup mayonnaise 2 tblsp parsley 2 tblsp TOP apple cider 1 teaspoon sugar salt and pepper
- Cut the cabbage in four pieces and remove the stem and the external leaves.
- Chop the celery bunches and add them in the bowl.
- Remove the pips and the skin from the apple, cut it in pieces and add it in the bowl as well.
- Rinse and chop the red pepper, after removing the seeds. Chop the carrots and the onion and add them in the bowl.
- Pour the vinegar and mix the vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add the chopped parsley and the mayonnaise and stir the mixture well. Cover the bowl and leave it at least for 2 hours in the fridge.