INGREDIENTS 500 gr tagliatelle with eggs 340 gr Frankfurt sausages or turkey sausages, cut in medium sized slices 80 ml (1/3 cup) Horio sustainable extra virgin olive oil 2 chopped chives (including the green stem) 100 ml dry white wine 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced 100 ml water 140 gr boiled peas 100 gr sliced mushrooms 150 ml concentrated tomato paste 1 strained yogurt (Greek yogurt) 1 tblsp Horio margarine with greek yogurt Salt / pepper 200 gr Horio Shredded Cheese Mix with Graviera or grated Horio Graviera Long Maturation
- Boil and strain the tagliatelle.
- Heat Horio margarine with greek yogurt and slightly heat the tagliatele.
- Sautee the chives in olive oil. Add the mushrooms and the sausages and extinguish with wine. When the wine evaporates, add tomato, water, salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce boil in medium heat for 10 minutes and add green peppers and peas, then boil for an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Mix yogurt with all the cheese in a bowl.
- Slow stir into sauce the yogurt and cheese mix.
- Serve the tagliatelle with the sauce.