INGREDIENTS ¼ kilo of self-rising flour 4 gr. yeast 1 ½ cup of lukewarm water ½ tea spoon sugar ½ tea spoon salt Horio Classic olive oil for frying honey cinnamon powder
- In a bowl, put flour, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Dissolve the yeast into the lukewarm water and add it in the bowl. Mix until it turns into a porridge.
- Cover the porridge with a towel and let it rest in a warm place for about 40 minutes.
- In a pot, put Horio Classic olive oil and let it get warm.
- When heated, take some of the porridge with a spoon and pour it over to Horio Classic olive oil. Each time you repeat the procedure, dip the spoon in water.
- When doughnuts turn gold, remove them with a skimmer and leave them on a platter laid with paper towel.
- Before the doughnuts cool off, drizzle them with honey and sprinkle them with cinnamon.