INGREDIENTS 1 kg potatoes 500 gr minced beef ¼ Horio graviera grated 25 gr Horio Soft with Cow Butter 25 gr flour 6 medium-sized carrots 3 tbsp milk 2 tbsp parsley 1 tbsp Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions 1 medium-sized onion 1 garlic salt and pepper
- Rinse, clean and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- In a pot filled with salted water, boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes until softened. Then strain them and smash them with a fork.
- Add to the potatoes the milk, salt and pepper and Horio Soft with Cow Butter.
- Clean and finely chop the onion, the garlic and the parsley. Then clean and cut the carrots into slices.
- In another pot, heat Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions and sauté the minced meat, the onion and the garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, the broth, the parsley, the carrots, salt and pepper and mix them well for about 15 minutes.
- In a non-stick baking tray put the meat mixture, cover it with the potatoes and sprinkle with Horio graviera cheese grated.
- Cook in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 – 200C.