INGREDIENTS 1 kilo potatoes 500 gr. minced beef ¼ Horio graviera grated 25 gr. Horio Creamy butter 25 gr. flour 6 medium sized carrots 3 tblsp milk 2 tblsp parsley 1 tblsp Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions 1 medium sized onion 1 garlic salt and pepper
- Rinse, clean and cut the potatoes in small cubes.
- In a pot filled with salted water, boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes until soften. Then strain them and smash them with a fork.
- Add to the potatoes the milk, salt and pepper and Horio Creamy butter).
- Clean and finely chop the onion, the garlic and the parsley. Then clean and cut the carrots in slices.
- In another pot, heat Horio extra virgin olive oil mountain regions and sauté the minced meat, the onion and the garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, the broth, the parsley, the carrots, salt and pepper and mix them well for about 15 minutes.
- In a non-stick baking tray put the meat mixture, cover it with the potatoes and sprinkle with Horio graviera cheese grated.
- Cook in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180 – 200C.