INGREDIENTS 500 gr. spaghetti 1 fresh crème light 2 tblsp Horio sustainable olive oil 200 gr. (canned) mushrooms chopped 2 medium sized peppers 200 gr. (canned) corn 2 onions 2 cloves of garlic 1 vegetable cube Horio shredded cheese mix with graviera or Horio Mature Graviera
- In a large bowl, add the corn and the mushrooms, already strained and drained by hand to flee their liquids.
- Rinse and chop the peppers, the onions and the garlic and put them in the bowl, too.
- In a deep frying pan, add Horio Sustainable olive oil and the vegetables and sauté them for about 5 minutes.
- When sautéed, add 1 cup of water and the vegetable cube. Keep boiling for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh crème, salt, pepper and boil for about 5 minutes until the crème thickens.
- Pour the mixture to the spaghetti, already boiled in salted water for about 10 minutes. Mix well.
- Add grated Horio Mature Graviera Cheese or Shredded Cheese mix with graviera