INGREDIENTS 7 baby potatoes 6 medium sized tomatoes 1 bunch of celery 2-3 leeks 3 carrots 3 zucchini 3 tblsp Horio organic extra virgin olive oil 1 tblsp grated Horio Sweet or Mature graviera cheese juice of 2 lemons 5-6 tblsp croutons (optional) 1 tblsp sweet paprika salt
- Peel and cut the potatoes.
- Clean the onions and cut them in rings.
- Clean and peel the tomatoes and cut them in cubes.
- Peel the carrots and slice them.
- Clean the celery and the leeks and chop them.
- Clean and chop the zucchini.
- Put water in a deep pot. When the water boils, add the vegetables, Horio organic extra virgin olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Reduce temperature to minimum, and leave the pot on heat until the vegetables soften.
- Remove the vegetables from the pot and mush them in a blender – leave the broth into the pot.
- Put the mushed vegetables into the pot again, stir them and let them boil for a while.
- Sprinkle every dish with 1 tblsp grated Horio graviera cheese and some croutons.