INGREDIENTS 2 large leeks, chopped, only the white part ¼ cup Horio Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil ½ kl ground beef or turkey ½ cup dry white wine ½ tsp coriander powder 2-3 all spice grains 1 bay leaf 1 cup light milk cream ½ cup grated Horio Mature Graviera or Horio Shredded Cheese mix with Graviera
- In a pot, sauté the leeks in some Horio olive oil, until they are soft
- Add the ground meat, pour wine over and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
- At the same time, boil the pasta in salted water
- Add the coriander powder, bay leaf and milk cream to the ground meat and gently stir until the sauce is thicker, for approximately 10 minutes
- Strain the pasta and while they are still hot, pour the sauce.
- Mix well so that the sauce goes everywhere.