INGREDIENTS 1 pack linguine 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, drained 1/4 basil leaves 2 tblsp sliced almonds 2 tblsp grated parmesan 1 tblsp mashed garlic 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp black pepper 1/2 cup crumbled Horio Feta cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions, without any salt or grease.
- Keep 1 cup of pasta water and drain pasta into a colander.
- Put pasta back in the pot.
- While linguine is being cooked, use a blender to mix sundried tomatoes, basil, almonds, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add pasta water in the mixture and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture in the pasta and mix well. Serve sprinkled with feta.