INGREDIENTS 450 gr penne, rigatoni, farfalle or fusilli ½ cup toasted walnuts 1 tbsp Horio Classic olive oil 1 medium onion Salt Pepper 1 garlic clove ¾ cup full fat milk 115 gr light cream cheese ¼ cup grated parmesan 1 pinch of nutmeg 115 gr blue cheese ¼ cup chopped chives
- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Keep ¼ cup of the water they boiled in, drain and return to pot.
- Spread walnuts in a baking sheet and roast until fragnant, for 6-8 minutes.
- While walnuts are roasting, heat Horio Classic olive oil in a large pan over medium-low heat.
- Add onion, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper and cook covered for 6-8 minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic for 1 minute.
- Add milk and then cream cheese, parmesan and nutmeg and simmer while stirring, until mixture becomes thick, for 2-3 minutes.
- In the pot where pasta is, add sauce, blue cheese and walnuts. Add some extra water form the boiled pasta if necessary.
- Serve sprinkled with chives.