INGREDIENTS 1 kilo zucchini (finely grated and well drained) ½ kilo of Horio Feta cheese or Horio Light White cheese (diced) 2 medium tomatoes (diced and without its seeds) 2 onions (finely chopped) 1 large onion (finely chopped) 1 whisked egg 2 tblsp finely chopped parsley 2 tblsp fiely chopped mint 2 cups self-rising flour Salt, pepper Horio Classic olive oil for frying
- Grate zucchinis, drain them and put them in a bowl.
- Remove seeds from tomatoes, finely chop them and add to zucchinis.
- Add onions, eggs, Horio feta cheese, herbs and spices.
- Mix well with a fork and slowly add the flour.
- Make balls with a spoon and fry them in Horio Classic olive oil.
- Fry each ball for 2-3 minutes until evenly brown.
- Put kitchen paper on a plate and place each ball after removing it from the pan. Let them drain their frying oil and serve.