ΥΛΙΚΑ 1 ½ kilos beef, cut into small cubes 2 tblsp white TOP vinegar (optional) 1 cup Horio sustainable olive oil 1 cup white wine 3-4 tblsp Horio Tomato paste 1 garlic clove 1 large onion 1 bay leaf 2-3 cloves 1 cinnamon stick ½ tsp oregano 1 cup Horio Sweet, Mature or Long Maturated Graviera, sliced into cubes Salt, pepper
- Clean the beef and slice it into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and sauté the meat from all sides.
- Add garlic, oregano, mix well and then deglaze with wine and vinegar.
- Add luke-warm water until the beef is covered and add remaining ingredients: bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon stick, salt, pepper, tomato paste and mix
- We allow the food to simmer on low heat for approximately 1,5 hours until the stock is absorbed and only a thick sauce remains.
- 2-3 minutes prior to removing from fire, we add the graviera cubes and allow them to boil.
- Serve with French fries, pasta, or rice.